(813) 451-3702

Call Us For Free Consultation



Employment Visas

Ikli Law Firm Services > Uncategorized  > Employment Visas

Employment Visas

At the Ikli Law Firm we believe in assisting our clients to reunite with their loved ones as quickly as possible. We will take the time to explore the detailed facts relating to your particular situation to ensure that you are provided with the soundest counsel regarding your options.

In general, in order to be able to sponsor a relative to immigrate to the United States, a petitioner must meet the following criteria:

  • You must be a citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the United States and be able to provide documentation proving your status.
  • You must prove that you can support your relative at 125% above the mandated poverty line.

If you are a U.S. Citizen you may petition for the following foreign national relatives to immigrate to the United States; however you must be able to provide proof of the relationships:

  • Husband or wife
  • Unmarried child (under 21 years old)
  • Unmarried son or daughter over 21
  • Married son or daughter of any age
  • Brother or sister, if petitioner is at least 21 years old
  • Parent, if petitioner is at least 21 years old.

If you are a permanent resident you  may petition for your spouse and/or your unmarried children of any age to come to the United States.

A green card may also be available to you if you qualify under one of these categories:Battered Spouse or Child (VAWA)

  • K Nonimmigrant (includes fiancé(e))
  • Person Born to a Foreign Diplomat in the United States
  • V Nonimmigrant (the spouse or child of a permanent resident to live and work in the United States while waiting to obtain immigrant status.)
  • Widow(er) of a U.S. Citizen
  • Asylee & family members
  • Refugee & family members

Contact our office today to discuss your case with a dedicated immigration attorney and learn more about the options available to you and your family.

No Comments

Leave a Comment